Executive Protection Systems, LLC (EPS), a Seneca Nation Group company, is one of the wholly-owned subsidiaries of Seneca Holdings, LLC, which is the business arm of the Seneca Nation of Indians. Since 2001 EPS has offered comprehensive solutions and customized applications to suit the needs of our government and commercial customers. Leveraging partner and vendor relationships and using state of the art technology in a holistic approach; EPS provides the most trusted, custom, integrated solutions, products and services, reinforced by expertise & commitment to outstanding customer service. EPS deploys a proven, responsive and empowered management approach under a single unified management structure. We will emphasize centralized governance at the contract management level by the Program Manager. This enterprise management approach ensures single lines of communication and collaboration between the managing parties from the highest level to the lowest level with respective to The Government’s contract and customer components for maximizing the understanding of the Performance Work Statement (PWS) task requirements and ensuring delivery of services, costs, schedules, and performance across the agency.
EPS has done business under the registered d/b/a of Raventek Solutions.
As a Tribally owned, Native American 8(a), EPS has several exemptions under the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR):
- Special Exemptions – Tribal entities have a special set of rules under the 8(a) Program, excluding exemptions for lifetime contract limits (13CFR124.109; 13CFR519(a)(1)).
- Exemption from Competitive Thresholds – Tribal (8(a) businesses are exempt from the Competitive Threshold of $4M for Services Contracts and $6.5M for Manufacturing Contracts (FAR 19.805-1(b)(2); 13CFR124.311(b)).
- Direct Negotiated Contract – A Government Agency may contract directly with an 8(a) Tribal entity…and the entity may receive a directly negotiated contract regardless of dollar amount (13CFR124.506(b)).
- No Award Dollar Limit – An 8(a) Tribal entity is not subject to the same dollar limitations on directly negotiated contracts as other non-native entities (13CFR124.506(b)).
- No Protest of Award – The eligibility of a participant for a directly negotiated award many not be challenged by another participant or any other party, either to the SBA or any administrative forum as part of a bid or other contract protest (3CFR124.517(a)).
- SDB and Native Credits – Federal agencies contracting to a 8(a) Tribal entity may claim SDB and Native American credits (13CFR124.105 and .109), states and localities where EPS conducts business.