Seneca Holdings invests in small businesses and lower middle market companies throughout the United States. As the investment arm of the Seneca Nation, we bring strategic advantages to the businesses in our portfolio. These include long-term commitments, our own robust operations and infrastructure to support development, and sovereign benefits.
We are most effective when we acquire majority ownership, which enables us to leverage sovereign advantages. Our goal is to develop and grow a strong portfolio of businesses to diversify the economy of the Seneca Nation and provide consistent, favorable returns for economic self-sufficiency.
We are committed to Investing for the Seventh Generation.
Majority ownership/ control
Currently profitable or within two years
Located within the United States
EBITDA up to $5 million
Experienced and stable team
- Department of Energy’s Tribal Energy Loan Guarantee Program
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Loan Guarantee Program
- National Minority Supplier Development Council certification
- Corporate partners seeking ESG impact
- Federal Tax Advantages and Incentives (including IRA incentives)
- Federal Grants
- Commercial Grants
- Small Business Administration 8(a) and HUBZone Program