GSA 8(a) STARS III
8(a) STARS III, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II and expands capabilities for emerging technologies and outside the continental United States (OCONUS) requirements.
Contract No: 47QTCB21D0207
SNG Company: Western Door Federal, LLC
Contract Ordering Period: July 2, 2021 – July 1, 2026 (with one 3-year option)
Program Manager: Tina Kang
8(a) STARS III is a multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (MA/IDIQ) GWAC set aside exclusively for SBA certified 8(a) IT firms. 8(a) STARS III provides Federal agencies with customized IT services and IT services-based solutions, both commercial and non-commercial, as defined in the Clinger-Cohen Act and FAR 2.101. Customized IT services-based solutions, which can be tailored to meet an agency’s particular mission requirements.. The principal nature of any resulting task order procurement must be for IT services; however, ancillary support may be included when it is integral to and necessary for the IT services-based effort. Services may be performed at Government and Contractor locations worldwide, as specified in each task order. Federal buyers who wish to use the 8(a) STARS III GWAC must receive training and be granted a delegation of procurement authority prior to issuing task orders. Please visit www.gsa.gov/stars3 for more information.
GSA 8(a) STARS III is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract vehicle with a $50 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one three-year option.
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five year base with one three year option.
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements.
The GSA Stars III website can be accessed via www.gsa.gov/s3