This Policy applies to types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website Senecaholdings.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information so that you can make an informed decision as to your use of this site.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On this Website:
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications include links to this policy
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means
- Any third party; including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from (or on) the Website
Seneca Holdings implements commercially reasonable and appropriate technical, physical, and administrative measures to prevent the loss of, misuse of, disclosure of, alteration of, destruction of, and unauthorized access to the personal information you provide. However, no Internet system is completely secure and Seneca Holdings cannot eliminate all security risks associated with the electronic transfer and storage of information.
Transfers of Information
Seneca Holdings is headquartered in the United States and its systems are based in the United States. Any information you provide through Seneca Holdings’ website and online services will be transferred out of your country and to the United States. By providing personal information through Seneca Holdings’ website and online services, you expressly consent to the transfer of this information to the United States. If you do not want your personal information transferred to the United States, please do not use Seneca Holdings’ website and online services or provide personal information through them.
Seneca Holdings or its service providers may also transfer your personal information from the European Economic Area (EEA) to other countries, some of which have not yet been determined by the European Commission to offer an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards. For transfers to countries not requiring a level of data protection that meets EEA standards, Seneca Holdings uses a variety of legal mechanisms to protect your personal information, including contractual provisions and written assurances from service providers.
Section 508 Compliance and Children
Seneca Holdings recognizes and acknowledges the requirement for compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Accessibility standards within 36 CFR part 1194. Additionally, this site is intended for adult use only. It is not intended for children, and Seneca Holdings asks that minors not submit any personal information. Seneca Holdings does not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you
- That is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and/or usage details
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you navigate through the site; information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies
- From third parties, for example, our business partners
Information You Provide to Us
The information you may provide to us through our Website may include:
- Information included by filling in forms on our Website
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us to report a problem with our Website, or for any other reason
- Responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Your search queries on the Website
To the maximum practical extent, Seneca Holdings will collect information directly from the individual. Seneca Holdings provides means, where feasible and appropriate, for individuals to authorize the collection, use, maintenance, and sharing for information prior to its collection. Seneca Holdings provides appropriate means for individuals to understand the consequences of decisions to approve or decline the authorization of the collection, use, dissemination, and retention of personal information. You do not have to provide us with personal information if you do not want to; however, that may limit your ability to use certain functions of this site or to request certain services or information.
By providing us with your contact information in order to receive information from Seneca Holdings, you are opting into receiving a communication regarding your inquiry. If you do not wish to be contacted by Seneca Holdings, please do not enter any contact information on our site.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type
The information we collect automatically may be only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for ex ample, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- To respond to an e-mail or particular request from you
- To process an application as requested by you
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process
- To protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare
- To protect our rights or take appropriate legal action
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law and is consistent with the uses enumerated above
- For any other purpose with your consent
Seneca Holdings collects the minimum personal information necessary to serve its customers and the general public. Information collected on the site will be used for the specific reasons for which it was provided. Information collected from you will not be shared with third parties for purposes other than in support of Seneca Holdings’ operations and as necessary to facilitate the purpose for which it was provided.
We limit the collection of personal information to what we need to know in order to achieve our goal of providing superior quality and value. For example, some sections of our site invite you to contact us for more information, and in these cases, we may request your name and email address. We will not use your email for any other purpose, and you will not receive unsolicited e-mail from Seneca Holdings as a result of supplying this information.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Seneca Holdings’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Seneca Holdings about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Seneca Holdings, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising: If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email with your request to Ethics@senecaholdings.com.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, view the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Our Website provides a capability for users to express interest in and otherwise apply for open positions. To comply with our affirmative action plan obligations, we accept resumes only through SNG’s Applicant Tracking System. Any resumes received through the Applicant Tracking System will be held in confidence and used solely in connection with the expression of interest in or application for open positions.
We furnish external links on Seneca Holdings’ web pages that cause you to leave our Website. These are provided for your convenience and should be used with discretion. Please be aware that we have no control over the Internet sites accessible through these links or the information found there. Seneca Holdings cannot and does not make any representation about these sites or the material on them. We do not endorse or recommend any of the material or information found on any non-Seneca Holdings site. Seneca Holdings is not liable for any personal information that you submit to third parties or to any Web site linked to this Site.
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (571) 287-7797