Western Door Federal, LLC is a Tribally-owned company . We offer an extensive suite of program and technical services to the government.
Federal agencies require a trusted partner to navigate today’s challenges. We provide efficient and innovative solutions to help advance mission goals and address today’s challenges in strategic operations, program management and information technology.
In today’s challenging fiscal environment, federal agencies need the right partners who can help them advance mission goals through the use of efficient and effective strategic operations, program management and information technology services.
As a Tribally owned, Native American 8(a), WDF has several exemptions under the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR):
- Special Exemptions – Tribal entities have a special set of rules under the 8(a) Program, excluding exemptions for lifetime contract limits (13CFR124.109; 13CFR519(a)(1)).
- Exemption from Competitive Thresholds – Tribal (8(a) businesses are exempt from the Competitive Threshold of $4M for Services Contracts and $6.5M for Manufacturing Contracts (FAR 19.805-1(b)(2); 13CFR124.311(b)).
- Direct Negotiated Contract – A Government Agency may contract directly with an 8(a) Tribal entity…and the entity may receive a directly negotiated contract regardless of dollar amount (13CFR124.506(b)).
- No Award Dollar Limit – An 8(a) Tribal entity is not subject to the same dollar limitations on directly negotiated contracts as other non-native entities (13CFR124.506(b)).
- No Protest of Award – The eligibility of a participant for a directly negotiated award many not be challenged by another participant or any other party, either to the SBA or any administrative forum as part of a bid or other contract protest (3CFR124.517(a)).
- SDB and Native Credits – Federal agencies contracting to a 8(a) Tribal entity may claim SDB and Native American credits (13CFR124.105 and .109), states and localities where EPS conducts business.